Buying Home Modifications Isn’t Easy
- Walk-in tubs range from $3,000 to $28,000. Confusing huh?
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a home improvement contractor?
1. Buy a China-made tub on the internet
- It will leak
- You’ll have water damage
- No warranty and — I promise — Nobody will care. You’re on your own.
- Spend again to get good one
2. Contractors that install a few walk-in tubs.
- Remember the old commercial…I always wanted to work on a transmission boss?
3. Four national companies on TV
- Come up first on internet searches because they pay
- High prices cover costs of ads – $17K to $28K
- High-pressure sales meetings up to 4 hours
- But the products will be good
4. Work with us
Home Safety Advisors sells quality products
- USA made products
- Installers are Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- One day installations
- Wide selection of products and sizes
- Consultative sales meetings, not high pressure
- Financing available